Singing for Larks will be running a limited programme of workshops this year (2021). If you book on a workshop, please take a Covid-19 Lateral Flow test beforehand and don’t attend if you test positive or have any Covid symptoms.
There is just one Singing for Larks weekend workshop planned this year, at Charney Manor. This has been carried over from 2020. We shall be using a large marquee to sing in, giving plenty of space and ventilation. Along with the marquee, Charney Manor has a number of changes in place, to help minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19 and information about these will be sent to everyone who is booked on the weekend.
Faith will be leading a singing weekend for Dillington House again this year. Go to the Dillington House website to find out how they are dealing with Covid-19
HALF DAY WORKSHOPS:
- All the other Singing for Larks workshops this year will be Half Days, rather than Full Days, to minimise the risks.
- The maximum number at each workshop will be smaller than usual, to allow for at least 1 metre distance between chairs.
- Refreshments will be kept to a minimum and numbers in the kitchen areas limited.
- There will be facilities for hand washing / sanitising
- Doors and windows will be kept open for ventilation, so bring extra layers to keep warm.
- You won’t be asked to wear a mask while singing and, in line with government guidelines, it’s your own choice to wear a mask or not when entering and leaving the room, however this is encouraged.
- Where possible, there will be a one way system for moving around and we’ll aim to give everyone as much space as possible at all times and at least one metre indoors. If, for whatever reason, you haven’t had 2 Covid vaccinations, please keep at least 2 metres apart.
- Please take a Covid-19 Lateral Flow test before the workshop and don’t attend if you test positive or have any Covid symptoms.